Friday, November 28, 2008

Soap


I am excited to say I have a new hobby. I went to a class on how to make soap at the library. The teacher was Mrs. Tiffany, and I found her class very informative and interesting. So I came home and I made soap. It has been three weeks and the soap has had time to "cure" and we have actually used it a few times. I was amazed it actually worked! Who knew I could make soap? Which brings me to my next comment. I am excited/interested in the new Sustainable Glasgow movement. I am hearing good comments from interested people.

1 comment:

~ Amanda ~ said...

what is the sustainable glasgow movement? sounds interesting. your soap sounds interesting, too. :)

Pigs

Growing Boys Farm is trying our hand at pigs. Well, actually some friends of ours are growing the pigs for us on their farm since the Growin...