Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Sewing Machine

The old sewing machine bit the dust. It was a sad day.

We tried hard to revive it mostly because I have a hard time spending money on anything new but also because my old baby also did embroidery which I love. Then, because I was about to have a nervous break down since there wasn't a working sewing machine in the house we loaded up and headed to the nearest dealer. We bought a brand spanking new sewing machine! You heard that right, not an old one from the Goodwill, not a second hand one passed down from my Grandmother, a brand new one. And I LOVE it.
Now to get started on all those projects sitting around. I think I will start with the quilt.

No comments:

Pigs

Growing Boys Farm is trying our hand at pigs. Well, actually some friends of ours are growing the pigs for us on their farm since the Growin...